Standards Rules and RatesPrint this page
DDSD has established these standards to guide service delivery and promote the health and safety of individuals served by DDW Provider Agencies. All Provider Agencies that are contracted with the Department of Health to provide DDW services shall comply with all applicable standards.
- 2012 DD Waiver Service Standards (revised June 2015) and Guide to Standards Changes (June 2015)
- Appendix A - DDSD Master List of Definitions
- Appendix B - DDSD Master List of Acronyms
- 2012 DD Waiver Service Standards (revised March 2013)
HSD issues rules for Medicaid services. Click on the links below to reach a listing of the New Mexico Administrative Codes (NMAC).
- NMAC Titles 1-22
- NMAC Title 7 Health Chapters 1-37
- NMAC Chapter 26 Developmental Disabilities
- NMAC Title 8 Social Services Chapters 300, 314.5, 352.2
Read the documents below to view the fees or rates for each service available on the DDW.
- DD Waiver Rate Table (02/12/15) and Incentive Standard County List for Therapies, BSC, PRSC, and SSE
- DDW Rate Increases and Billing Instructions Memo (09/04/15)
- DDW and FIT Rate Change (07/02/2017)